The Master of Business Entrepreneurship and Technology (MBET) is a two year course designed to prepare individuals for leadership roles in dynamic local, national and global business environments. It emphasises technological, innovative and entrepreneurial energies.
The MBET programme is designed to create leaders who can understand, mobilize, and drive technology in rapidly changing and innovative business environments.
It aims at training highly-qualified professionals who are technology oriented, and who will apply their technical knowledge to enhance their efficiency. It highlights the acquisition of technological, innovative and entrepreneurial capabilities.
It also focuses on creating business leaders who understand, mobilize and drive technology in today’s rapidly evolving and globalised business environments.
The programme will equip students with the requisite knowledge of business management and leadership skills to influence policy and decisions in fast changing ICT and business environments.
Who Should Enrol
The MBET programme offers exciting career opportunities for students with a bachelor’s degree in business administration, engineering, science, mathematics, Information Systems, Computer Science, IT and related fields. It aims to meet the academic and professional needs of graduates who wish to pursue a career in a technology oriented or business environment. It also meets the needs of professionals who wish to further their education.
The programme is offered in a modular format with core modules in business entrepreneurship and information technology. Students are also required to undertake a substantial project work during the second half of the programme, which more often, is based in or related to an industry. Assessment is based on a combination of formal examination, course work, case study reports and project work.
- A first degree (not below second class lower division) from a recognized university with a major in business administration, engineering, Science, Mathematics, Computer Science, Information Systems, IT or related fields.
- A minimum of 2 years relevant working/professional experience
- Applicants must be proficient in Microsoft word, Excel and Power Point
- Must pass an interview.
An applicant must also submit the following to the Graduate Centre:
- A completed postgraduate admission form
- An official transcript indicating completion of at least a bachelor's degree from an accredited and degree-granting university or college in the specified areas.
- Three letters of recommendation from individuals who are able to judge the candidates probability of success in pursuing a programme of study leading to the masters’ degree.
The tuition fee for the programme per semester is as follows:
Programme Ghanaian ($) Non-Ghanaian ($)
MBET 2000 3000