The consultancy wing of the Office of Research Services works to advance information technology in Education and its practical application in Ghana and ultimately, the African region. This is achieved through the running of workshops and training programmes.
- To assist in achieving a high quality ICT infrastructure to support learning and teaching in Ghana
- To provide relevant and up to date ICT advice and support to higher institutions on a range of technology related issues.
- To develop an e-learning environment in Ghana
- To pilot models of technology integration and support through various projects and initiatives
- To develop resources and provide support in relation to ICT and special needs education
- To Provide advice and develop policy proposals on the development and use of ICT in the education system in Ghana
- To act as an information broker to connect schools with resources and expertise on ICT education
- To develop digital content resources and provide access to digital content tools that are relevant to the Ghanaian curriculum and industry.
- To provide ICT resources to businesses and organisations