GTUC Audio Visual Support Unit
PMB 100, Accra-North
Telephone: +233 21 226766 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fill out the Video Conference Request form. The charge per hour is $200
- Video Conferences need to be booked at least 5 working days before the date of the required conference. This will allow technical staff to do the required testing and planning to ensure that your conference runs smoothly.
- When booking a room for the conference please allow 30mins before and after the conference time for technicians to setup and reset the room. We will not accept a Video Conference Booking that has not allowed this set up and reset time.
- Complete all of the person and payment details. A video conference will not be booked if the details of Person Responsible for Payment and or Account/Invoice Vendor number is not filled out for charging. (if required for call charges/after hours tech support)
- In the Conference Details, specify the date and time of the proposed video conference along with an estimated finish time (Aust CST Time). As the conference organizer you must work out the time differences with remote sites and indicate these times on the form to allow technicians to organise appropriate times for testing. Fill in the Time Difference to Australian Central Standard Time in the field provided in the Site Participant information.
- Give the Video Conference session a short meaningful name and nominate the preferred venue, e.g. Main video conferencing room or other.
- You will need to ask the video conference participants to supply you with their video conferencing details such the ISDN telephone number they will be using to connect or where applicable the IP address that the participant will be using.
- Ask the participants to supply the details of the person who has adequate technical ability to be their technical support during the video conference. The Technical Support staff will set up a test session prior to your conference to ensure that the proposed session will be successful. If a problem does occur during the conference this information will allow your Technical Support staff to easily confer so that the problem can be fixed as soon as possible.
We can only ensure that our end is working correctly. If there is a problem with the remote end of the conference it is the technical support person at the far end who must fix the problem. Please ensure there is an adequate technical support person at the other end to support the conference.
Email this form to email@example.com