Admission Requirements (Degree Applicants)
1. Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSSCE) and WASSCE holders: Passes in six subjects with an aggregate score of 24 or better including English, Integrated Science, Mathematics or Social Studies in the relevant areas of study.
2. General Certificate of Education (GCE) holders: Five (5) credit passes at GCE Ordinary Level including English and Mathematics. Passes at the GCE Advanced Level in three (3) subjects with grade D or better in the relevant field of study.
3. Ghana Telecom University College (GTUC) Certificate holders.
4. Other Qualifications: International Baccalaureate (IB), IGCSE, GCSE, the American Grades 12 and 13 examinations, etc which are equivalent to the SSSCE and GCE.
5. Holders of verifiable qualifications in courses of approved content in relevant field of study from recognized institution. This is assessed on individual basis.
6. Mature Students: Mature applicants must be 25 years and above at the time of submitting the application, be in gainful employment and pass an entrance examination and interview.
Admission Requirements (MBET)
An applicant must also submit the following to the Graduate Centre:
How To Apply
Application forms for admission are on sale at 60 GH Cedis at the centres below: