Admission Requirements (For Diploma and Degree Applicants)
1. Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSSCE) and WASSCE holders: Passes in six subjects with an aggregate score of 24 or better including English, Integrated Science, Mathematics or Social Studies in the relevant areas of study.
2. General Certificate of Education (GCE) holders: Five (5) credit passes at GCE Ordinary Level including English and Mathematics. Passes at the GCE Advanced Level in three (3) subjects with grade D or better in the relevant field of study.
3. Ghana Telecom University College (GTUC) Certificate holders.
4. Other Qualifications: International Baccalaureate (IB), IGCSE, GCSE, the American Grades 12 and 13 examinations, etc which are equivalent to the SSSCE and GCE.
5. Holders of verifiable qualifications in courses of approved content in relevant field of study from recognized institution. This is assessed on individual basis.
6. Mature Students: Mature applicants must be 25 years and above at the time of submitting the application, be in gainful employment and pass an entrance examination and interview.
7. ‘Top Up’ Applicants: Higher National Diploma (HND) from a recognized polytechnic with at least 2nd Class Lower Division and holders of verifiable diplomas from accredited tertiary institutions. This will be assessed on individual basis.
d. Foreign Students
Foreign students may be considered for admission if they hold qualifications equivalent to those stated above, and are proficient in English Language. In addition to the above entry qualification, the applicant shall be required to produce two letters of recommendation from his/her high school.